In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have reduced the number of patients we see during visits. Some patients will participate in an “at-home” care model where their treatments will be supervised via phone or video call. Physical distancing measures and masking procedures are in place at our clinic. Please speak with a ToeFX representative for more information about how we are working to ensure safety.
The ToeFX Light Therapy treatment is available right now via a study currently underway in Hamilton, Ontario. Patients in our clinic-based study will be compensated $200 for their time.
The study is accepting healthy people with toenail fungus who are:
• between 18-75 years of age
• not currently receiving medical treatment for toenail fungus
• willing to answer a short (2 minutes) questionnaire
CONTACT: (289) 858-3501 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Click here to complete a 2-minute questionnaire
- If you meet the criteria, a member of the ToeFX team will contact you to collect a nail sample.
- If your nail tests positive for nail fungus, you will be invited to join the study.
- Clinical patients will receive treatment from our chiropody team at the Hewak Foot Clinic in Dundas, Ontario. Home care patients will have treatment materials delivered to their residence and will self-administer. There are a total of 12 treatment sessions.
We are accepting patients with mild to moderate DSO in the nail of at least one great toe, with 20% to 50% clinical involvement of the target toenail, without dermatophytomas or lunula (matrix) involvement, without lunular or proximal involvement).